|The Stone House—built as a stop on the Fauquier and Alexandria Turnpike in 1848—served as a hospital in the American Civil War, most notably during the First and Second Battles of Manassas.|
Supplied unassembled and unpainted in kit form with full instructions.
Any models or accessories shown are for scale purposes only and are not included.
|Dimensions||W160 x D95 x H180mm (approx.)|
|Product Features||Removable roof||Etched detailing|